LET’S GET STARTED
To sign your organization up for the Creative Commons Global Network you will need:
- An account for this website. If you are already an approved individual member, you must use a different account to apply for institutional membership. If you don’t have an account yet, it only takes a minute to sign up.
- Two people who are already part of the network and know your organization well enough to vouch for it. You’ll have the opportunity to search for them in the next step of this process.
- A website for your organization.
- A contact name and email.
Once you have completed the sign-up process:
- You personally will have agreed to the usage policies for this site.
- Your organization will have signed the Creative Commons Global Network Charter.
- Your organization’s application will have been viewed by the people you have nominated to vouch for it, and by the Membership Committee of the CC Global Network Council.
- Creative Commons legal team will have been in touch with your organization to confirm the application.
- Your organization’s name, web address, and contact details will be published as part of its profile on this site.
Or if you have questions or concerns, contact us!