To sign your organization up for the Creative Commons Global network you will need:
- A CCID login account. If you are already an approved individual member, you must use a different CCID account to apply. If you don’t have a CCID, don’t worry, it only takes a minute to sign up here.
- Two people who are already part of the network and know your organization well enough to vouch for it. You can find them on this site.
- A website for your organization.
- A contact name and email
Once you have completed the sign-up process:
- You personally will have agreed to the usage policies for this site.
- Your organization will have signed the Creative Commons Global Network Charter.
- Your organization’s application will have been viewed by the people you have nominated to vouch for it, and by the Global Council.
- Creative Commons legal team will have been in touch with your organisation to confirm the application.
- Your organization’s name, web address, and contact details will be published as part of its profile on this site.
Or if you have questions or concerns, contact us!