What we do
The CC Open Culture Platform is coordinated by the CC Open Culture Program, and provides a space to share resources, enhance collaboration and raise awareness on open access to digital cultural heritage, working with Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums (GLAMs) professionals and open advocates.
- Read more about how our members have benefited from the Open Culture Platform.
- See our 2023 work plan to learn more about our focus for the year.
How to engage and join the Platform
Anyone who is interested can engage with the Platform through the following ways:
- Become a member, where you can be added to our mailing list, and can join monthly meetings and work together on collaborative projects to further Open Culture.
- If you are part of the CC community Slack, you can also join the #cc-openculture channel.
- Sign up for our Open Culture Matters newsletter to get regular updates about our work and related news and events.