The Creative Commons new Global Network is the result of a comprehensive and collaborative effort from the CC movement to renew and grow its network, finalized at the 2017 Global Summit in Toronto.
It’s important to acknowledge the hard work of all the people involved from the beginning, which included research (the Faces of the Commons is a 300 page multi region report with recommendations and insights), an open consultation with the broad CC community including Affiliates, partners, funders, and the CC Board, and 22 online and in-person meetings and more than the eighty percent of the active members of the network involved.
- The Creative Commons Network Charter
- Guidelines for vouching applicants
- Guidelines for approving new members
- Guidelines for becoming an Institutional Member
- The Network Platforms
- The Interim Membership Council
You can see all the documentation of the process on our Github repo.